Founder and CEO of Rᴀɢɢɪᴏᴍᴇᴅɪᴀ Pʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴs
I love to create digital works of art, as well as modifications for video games! Feel free to PM me about anything! I love to bounce ideas back and forth with others for collaborations, and would love to teach and learn from them too!
Feel free to communicate with me in the following languages, whichever is best for you: American English (Preferred), 廣東話 (Cantonese Chinese), 普通話 (Mandarin Chinese), 日本語 (Japanese, Limited), Español (Spanish, Limited), Русский (Russian, Limited)
Computer software and hardware engineer and troubleshooting professional. Also a digital artist, digital photographer, digital music conductor/remixer, and video game modder. Basically, anything that has to do with technology and electronics, I love and will most likely have hands-on experience and/or knowledge about them.
Founder, Owner, Supreme Commander, and Head Administrator of the [FOXHOUND] Special Forces online gaming community (clan), which was started back in 2000 when it was known as the [FOX] Elite Gaming Community. Feel free to check out our website (linked below) and join our clan! We are always looking for new players!
• Official Website: www.foxhound-clan.webs.com/
• Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/foxh…
• Battlefield Platoon: battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/…
Lover of any and all anthropomorphism, including (but not limited to) anthropomorphic animals, machines, boats/ships, planes, and plants; basically, anything that can be personified into anthro beings. Loves to browse artwork, literature, and music associated with anthro beings and the anthro community. Especially loves reptiles—namely dragons, dinosaurs, and alligators/crocodiles. I simply can't get enough of them!
Also loves to play video games and develop custom/personal modifications for them, including (but not limited to) textures, 3D models, and sounds. For my released modifications, some of them can be found at my dA and FA accounts (listed below).
Lastly, I love to volunteer my time and make a difference in this world. For this purpose, I often volunteer at non-profit organizations, charities, and other organizations/events that help enhance the overall well-being and quality of local, national, and international communities.
If you have a question you would like to ask me regarding computers/computer problems, digital media/commission requests, and/or just want to chat, don't hesitate to drop me a line! I'm very friendly and open, and love to meet new people and make new friends all the time!
deviantWEAR sizing preference: Adult XXL
Print preference: Large, high-quality prints
Favorite genre of music: Soundtrack
Favorite artists: Too many to list!
Favorite photographer: Too many to list!
Favorite style of art: Digital Art (Especially digital drawings and 3D models)
Favotite type of art: Anthropomorphic Art (Animals, Machines, etc.)
Favorite characters: Cartoon: All Anthro Characters; Anime: Keroro Gunso; Video Game: Big Boss (Naked Snake)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition (SP1)
MP3 player of choice: Apple iPhone 4S
Shell of choice: None
Wallpaper of choice: ASUS ROG
Skin of choice: None
Favorite Quote: "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -Albert Einstein
Favorite visual artist: Vincent van Gough
Favorite movies: The Fugitive
Favorite TV shows: Cops, Psych
Favorite bands / musical artists: Harry Gregson-Williams, Joe Hisaishi
Favorite books: Engineering Textbooks
Favorite writers: Lewis Carroll, Roald Dahl
Favorite games: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Favorite gaming platform: Personal Computer
Tools of the Trade: Adobe CS6 Master Collection, Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2013, Ableton Suite 8 Full Version
Other Interests: Medicine, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics
Weapons of Choice:
• Handgun: HK Mark 23, Mod 0, SOCOM
• Submachine Gun: HK UMP45
• Assault Rifle: FN SCAR-L, Mk 16 Mod 0
• Light Machine Gun: M60E4, Mk 43 Mod 1
• Sniper Rifle: Dragunov SVD
• Anti-vehicle: M2CG
Computer Hardware, Parts, and Accessories:
• Chassis: Antec® Nine Hundred
• Motherboard: ASUS® P8P67 Pro (REV 3.0 - P67 B3 Revision)
• Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2500K (OC'd to 4.5GHz @ 1.296v)
• Video Card: EVGA® NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 580 SuperClocked Edition
• Sound Card: Creative® Sound Blaster® X-Fi® Titanium HD
• Memory: Corsair® Vengeance® CMZ4GX3M1A1600C9 DDR3 16GB (4x4GB)
• Primary HDD: Samsung® 830 Series 256GB SSD 2.5" SATA III
• Secondary HDDs: HITACHI® Deskstar™ 7K4000 4TB 3.5" SATA III, HITACHI® Deskstar™ 7K1000 1TB 3.5" SATA II (2x)
• Optical Drive: Sony® NEC Optiarc BD RW BD-5300S OEM BD±RW Drive
• Power Supply: Antec® TPQ-850 TruePower Quattro 850W
• CPU Cooler: XIGMATEK® HDT™ Dark Knight S1283V
• Mouse: Logitech® G9x
• Keyboard: Razer™ Tarantula
• Monitor: ASUS® VH236H
• Webcam: Microsoft® LifeCam Cinema
• Microphone: Labtec® AM-32
• Speakers: Yamaha® YST-MS50 Powered Multimedia Speakers
• Mousepad: ROCCAT™ Sense - Glacier Blue
• deviantArt: soldat-raggio.deviantart.com/
• FurAffinity: www.furaffinity.net/user/solda…
• Furry Network: beta.furrynetwork.com/raggio/
• FurTag: www.furtag.com/Raggio/
• Inkbunny: inkbunny.net/SoldatRaggio
• Pixiv: www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=42…
• SoFurry: soldat-raggio.sofurry.com/
• Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/dragonco…
• Twitter: twitter.com/SoldatRaggio
• Weasyl: www.weasyl.com/profile/soldatr…
• YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/RaggioMed…
|All points donated here goes towards awarding new and upcoming, new and outstanding, old and outstanding, or just random artists to inspire them and encourage them to continue to accel in their artistic creativity. Please donate to help this cause! Thank you for your contributions!|